PRIVATE PERSONAL TRAINING
Private Personal Training
If you are working toward a specific goal, or desire individual coaching, we offer full service Private Personal Training programs.
Here’s what you get:
Your program will begin with a complete assessment of your current physical capabilities, history and goals. The assessment phase may take one or several sessions during which your coach will evaluate movement patterns, range of motion, strength levels, structural balance and any limitations. Your coach will also work with you to determine your training goals and priorities. This information lays
the groundwork for developing your training program.
- Fat loss and improved body composition
- Get In Shape program
- Strength & Endurance
- Overall body strength development
- Muscle gain programs
- Prenatal/postnatal fitness
- Injury rehabilitation/prevention
- Sport-specific training
- Expert Coaching
- Advanced Training programs for more experienced athletes who have specific needs and goals
Our mission is to help you achieve your physical goals. The coaches at Fortius East excel at teaching. From performing movements as safely and effectively as possible, to improving your ability, to transforming your body, we are here to help you move forward.
What’s Included In a Personal Training Program?
- Private personal training sessions ranging from 1-4 days per week.
- Custom training program tailored to your needs and ability. Body composition analysis and nutritional counseling.
- Customized warmups, cardiovascular workouts, and supplemental workouts (for travel or off-site workouts.)
- Telephone and email coaching support
PER HOUR/PER PERSON
$65 per hour – 1 person
$50 per hour – 2 people
$40 per hour – 3 people
8 ONE-HOUR SESSIONS PACKAGE
$55.00 per hour- 1 person
$40.00 per hour – 2 people
$30.00 per hour – 3 people