Fortius East Elevation
WHO IT’S FOR.
Whether you’re new to working out, following-through on a New Year’s Resolution, are a seasoned veteran looking to make a comeback, CrossFit Fortius East Elevation program stands to further your understanding of exercise physiology, and help you achieve your athletic performance and Nutrition goals.
HOW IT WORKS.
Coach Jusilla, will help you physically achieve your goals with Nutrition plan recommendations and 1 on 1 accountability Coaching.
Each unique class introduces a small group of attendees to a different series of movements, exercises, and/or skills.
Educational, Engaging, and fun, practical work. The Integrated curriculum provides Participants with:
- The ability to safely and effectively perform/employ all the movements used in CrossFit Fortius East programs. Covered topics includes /body-weight exercises, mid-line stabilization exercises, plyometric movements, Olympic and Power-Lifting Movements, Kettlebell movements, and efficient running and rowing form.
- A general understanding of the musculoskeletal biomechanics associated with/involved in the functional exercises used in CrossFit Fortuis East programs.
- Awareness of general flexibility and/or mobility restrictions which could potentially impede their progress.
- Basic soft-tissue maintenance tools essential for remaining limber, healthy, and injury-free.
CrossFit Fortius East Elevation Session is comprised of a 3 month cycle. Each class is 60 minutes in duration. Two classes are held each week at a pre-determined time for 3 months. Each class follows a set curriculum, and covers unique subject matter. Each class:
- Details the underlying principles associated with each movement, exercise, or skill;
- Guides attendees through the execution of each movement;
- Dedicates time to the practice and application of each movement reviewed.
- Provides Coach-issued feedback and prescribes corrective cues or exercise modifications as necessary.
- Includes a Fortius East Elevation Programmed workout that both incorporates the movements reviewed, and simulates the CrossFit Fortius East training environment;
- Concludes with mobility and flexibility work complimentary to the movements employed during the instruction and the workout.
Over a three Month period, attendees:
- Are exposed to the key stimuli used in CrossFit.
- Taught how to perform each of the basic foundational movement.
- Are given instruction and guidance on how to develop a suitable approach to Group Training workouts based on their personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Nutrition advice to take your fitness to the next level.
GET THE MENTAL EDGE – WITH MENTALITY COACHING
Mentality coaching helps athletes like you to uncover the beliefs and attitudes that keep you from performing to your potential. You’ll learn mental game strategies to perform at your peak more often, overcoming performance plateaus and lack of consistency:
Consistently take your practice game success with you into every class.
- Overcome doubts and be proactive with your self-confidence
- Use pregame routines to raise the consistency level of your performance.
- Learn mental strategies to get into the zone faster and stay there longer
- Manage distractions and perform with a laser-like focus.
FORTIUS EAST ELEVATION
3 Month Commitment (Mandatory)
SIGN ME UP, I’M READY!